SEGA FIX UNIVERSAL SILICONE SEALANTS
SEGA Fix Silicone Sealants, are an acid-curing, one component silicone and sealant for a range of general sealing and glazing applications.
It is suitable for use on common non-porous building materials. It can be used in general sealing around Windows and doors, sealing sanitary applications, connection and expansion joints, sealing electric , telephone etc. sockets and swithches.
• Stays permanently elastic after curing.
• Acetoxy curing system.
• Very good adhesion on common building materials and non-porous surfaces.
• Resistance to aging, cracking and discoloring.
• Resistant to many chemicals, cleaning agents and detergents.
• Can be applied in any season.
• Typical acetic acid smell during curing.
Excellent adhesion to a variety of non-porous substrates such as;
Glazed ceramic tiles