SEGA X-PLUS SG-17 EPOXY ADHESIVE (CLEAR)
SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive is a completely clear liquid epoxy. It is formulated to remain clear during and after its curing time. It is very durable and flexible making it unlike many liquid epoxies.If disguising a repair or the absence of color is needed, SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive is your product of choice. SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt, and fresh water.
• Clear epoxy adhesive liquid bonds wood, metal, glass, ceramic, concrete, and fabric
• Remains clear from application through full cure to blend in with bonded material
• Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +200 degrees F
• Provides work time of approximately 4 minutes, cure time for function of 1 hour, and full cure time of 24 hours
• Forms tough bond for durability
1. Remove tip from end of dispenser
2. Depress plunger evenly to dispense equal amounts of resin and hardener. Back off plunger to reduce flow
3. Mix thoroughly on flat surface
4. Replace tip on nozzle
5. Dispose of empty cartridge in proper manner
Apply SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive in any thickness to both sides of surface and bring together firmly. Be careful to insure that ample SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive remains between the contact surfaces. To smooth out work, dip tool in lacquer thinner or denatured alcohol.
0519-048551 ; Available in 25 ml.