SEGA SG-18 EPOXY ADHESIVE (BLACK)
SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive Black is a two component, epoxy based resin that offers a controlled flow, durability, easy mixing, 20 minute handling time, high shear and peel strength.This adhesive system also bonds metals and plastics, both thermosets and thermoplastics.
• Fast Cure - rapidly cures when heated at 93-162°C (200-325°F).
• Durable - provides good impact resistance down to -40°C (-40°F).
• Environmentally Friendly - contains no solvent, nonflammable and virtually odorless.
• Environmentally Resistant - resists humidity, salt spray and temperature extremes.
• High Temperature Resistant - resists postbakes up to 204°C (400°F).
• Chemically Resistant – solvent resistant when cured; anti-corrosion processes including phosphatizing and ELPO (e-coat) coatings do not affect the adhesive or its bond strength.
1. Remove tip from end of dispenser
2. Depress plunger evenly to dispense equal amounts of resin and hardener. Back off plunger to reduce flow
3. Mix thoroughly on flat surface
4. Replace tip on nozzle
5. Dispose of empty cartridge in proper manner
Apply SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive in any thickness to both sides of surface and bring together firmly. Be careful to insure that ample SEGA X-PLUS Epoxy Adhesive remains between the contact surfaces. To smooth out work, dip tool in lacquer thinner or denatured alcohol.
0519-048552 ; Available in 25 ml.